T-MAC MEETINGS & EVENTS
T-MAC meets regularly every 1st, 3rd, and 5th Friday of the month, in addition to other social and educational events. For more information on upcoming meetings and events you can follow our closed Facebook group or join our mailing list (one email per month, we promise!).
December 20 - Name/Gender Change Workshop
January 3 - Effects of Testosterone Workshop
January 17 - Navigating Masculinity Discussion
January 31 - T-MAC Movie Night and Snacks: Mulan (1998)
Want to come to a T-MAC meeting? Here's some things to know:
• In order to create a safe environment, meetings are limited to those who are AFAB (assigned female at birth), identify as FtM, transmasculine, non binary, or are questioning their gender, and are 17 or older.
• Our discussion meetings include: introductions (name, pronoun, icebreaker question), group description & working agreements, highs & lows, discussion, announcements & check out.
• Try to arrive on time, but it is okay to be late! Meetings end at 9pm but you can also leave the meeting at any time. We also often socialize at a local bar after meetings, but you must be 21+ to enter.
• Feel free to bring food/drink (non-alcoholic), but leave the space how we found it.
• Some people might feel intimidated about attending their first meeting, but we're here to help! Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
WHAT HAPPENS AT T-MAC, STAYS AT T-MAC
SHARE THE FLOOR,
MAKE SPACE FOR
HONOR THE DIVERSITY
OF PEOPLE'S IDENTITIES